Student Life and Graduate Students

As a primarily undergraduate institution, The College of Idaho is focused on residential undergraduate life. However, graduate students at the College can expect a full range of support from the division of Student Affairs. Students in the MPAS joint program with Idaho State University are governed by that program’s code of conduct but are also members of the C of I community, involving both community expectations and services. In particular, the graduate student fee each semester includes access to Terteling Library services, including interlibrary loan for MAT and MEd thesis research; Academic Support Services; Learning Support and Disability Services; College of Idaho athletic events, dances, and special events; the annual Student Research Conference; Student Health Services and the Counseling Center. For more information see Graduate students do not pay the ASCI student fee charged to all undergraduates and are thus not eligible for direct support from the College’s Student Senate.