Types of Aid for Master’s Degree Students

Federal Aid

The College of Idaho encourages all students and families to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The FAFSA must be filed each year in order to determine a student’s eligibility for federal grants, work study and loans, as well as any need-based institutional aid. Continuing students reapply each academic year (beginning January 1).

Early applications (submitted between January 1 and February 15) receive priority consideration.

The College of Idaho’s Federal School Code is 001617.

Outside Scholarships

There are many other sources of financial aid available through private foundations, companies, service clubs, or other organizations that are not directly managed by the College. The College recommends all students seek out and apply for any source of financial assistance available; apply for outside scholarships by contacting the organization and completing the requirements listed.

Additional information concerning financial aid can be accessed; http://www.collegeofidaho.edu or from the financial aid office located in Hendren Hall.