Individuals or groups of students always have the privilege of petition. Academic petitions should be addressed to the Vice President for Academic Affairs or designee. Other petitions should be directed to the appropriate administration officer. Academic petition forms can be obtained from the Registrar's Office. Only completed, timely petitions will be reviewed. A student's negligence regarding policies and deadlines stated in the Catalog or other official documents typically do not merit petition approval.