Withdrawal from the College

A student who must withdraw completely from the College should initiate action with the Dean of Students. Grades of W, WA, or F are assigned in accordance with the policies set forth under Withdrawal from Courses. Students will be withdrawn as of the day that they submit their form or notify the institution, not according to last date of attendance. In some cases, if sufficient work has been completed and extenuating circumstances are established, it may be possible to arrange for grades of Incomplete. (See regulations on Incomplete Grades.) Students having questions or needing assistance should contact the Dean of Students or Registrar's Office.