Students who have graduated from The College of Idaho and wish to return to the College to continue their education fall into two main categories: those wishing to enhance their current degree by adding a major or taking additional courses and those seeking to earn a second baccalaureate degree.


Alumni wishing to continue their education begin the process by filing a returning student information form with the Registrar's Office.